SAME BARREL, DIFFERENT BEERS
(La Vista, NE) – The members of Exit 442; Infusion Brewing Company Southwest, Nebraska Brewing Company, Kros Strain Brewing Company, Pint Nine Brewing Co. & Patriarch Distillers/Soldier Valley Spirits joined forces for a Groundhog Day Barrel-Aged Beer Release & Bus Trip on Friday, February 2nd, 2018 from 4 pm to 10 pm.
Each brewery received two whiskey barrels from Soldier Valley Spirits last fall, and aged an exclusive beer in them, all of which will be tapped on Groundhog Day 2018!
A free “Hop on Hop Off” shuttle bus will run continuously between all 5-member locations from 4:00 PM -10:00 PM. The bus will begin at Infusion Brewing Co (6271 So 118th). Park your car at any location and hop on to easily enjoy all the specialty fermented liquids our members have created for this unique event.
- Patriarch Distillers/Soldier Valley Spirits will be serving PATRIARCH WHISKEY – Patriarch Whiskey is a well-balanced spirit that’s easy to drink mixed or straight! It carries traditional rye and wood notes, with a smooth and slightly sweet finish.
- Infusion Brewing Company Southwest will be serving Barrel-Aged Bensonator Doppelbock -In addition to the malty, roasty goodness you expect from our standard Bensonator Doppelbock this beer has taken on delightful oak & whiskey notes to create a truly unique & delicious beer. 9.7% ABV | 22 IBU
- Nebraska Brewing Company Brewery & Tap Room will be serving Punxsutawney’s Panacea -Available on co2 or Nitro. Our winter warmer, with subtle notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, & clove, attains additional warmth from its time in the barrel. This one will keep your shadow away & winter behind you. 7% ABV
- Pint Nine Brewing Co. will be serving Winter Soldier Imperial Stout – Hints of dark chocolate & cocoa. smooth oak character & subtle boozy notes. 8.7% ABV | 70 IBU
- Kros Strain Brewing Company will be serving Barrely Wine Barrel Aged Barleywine – a 12% ABV beer that Starts with a touch of Toffee on the nose, then Sweet & malty with a touch of hops & dried stone fruits in the flavor, finally a kiss of whiskey & slight oakiness. 12% ABV
Exit 442, Omaha’s First Fermentation District, is a group of like-minded craft beverage producers located off Nebraska Interstate 80, Exit 442, founded in 2017 to help promote craft beverage awareness in SW Omaha.
For additional information or media interviews, please contact one of the association members.
Infusion Brewing Co.