An artful creation which began with our HopAnomaly Belgian-Style IPA, enhanced by a 6 month maturation in French Oak Chardonnay Barrels. This version of Hop God is a fascinating, big, bold Belgian-style Tripel hopped in very high amounts to concentrate citrus, grapefruit and floral aromatics in the nose. The addition of Chardonnay barrel aging adds further dimension and oak tannins to an already wonderfully complex Ale – bringing to mind tropical fruits and peach. We know of nothing that compares – enjoy!
Warrior, Chinook, Centennial, Cascade
- 2012 North American Beer Awards– Silver Medal- Other Belgian Style Ales
- 2012 Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition– Gold Medal – American-Belgo Style Ale
- 2013 Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition – Gold Medal– American-Belgo Style Ale
- 2014 San Diego International Beer – Bronze Medal – Other Belgian-Style Ale
- 2015 Festival of Wood & Barrel Aged Beer – Silver Medal Strong Pale Beer Category